This house is located in Pauma Valley Country Club and was built in 1983, and the kitchen reflected that era!
The job details:
- Removed all flooring throughout kitchen, dining, laundry (behind barn doors), and new walk-in pantry off kitchen. Replaced with granite flooring.
- Essentially gutted the entire kitchen/great room into the dining room. (removed wall between where the stove/oven originally sat) The mirrored mini-bar (in the dining room) was completely updated.
- The new wine grotto/bar area includes a sink as well as 2 wine cooler/refrigerators. This was created where the original refrigerator and pantry were located.
- Created two separate islands, both with sinks, one with two dishwashers
- Installed clients high-end appliances and custom cabinetry
The total project took less than 4 months!
Here are some of the before and after photos. You can click or tap to enlarge the images below:
Here are some additional “after” photos from the job:
You can see some of the “before” pics below:
If you’re interested in kitchen or home remodeling work and you’re in the greater San Diego area give Greyhound a call today for a free estimate! You can reach us at (800) 568.7108 or leave us your information here.