This house is located in Pauma Valley Country Club and was built in 1983, and the kitchen reflected that era!
The job details:
- Removed all flooring throughout kitchen, dining, laundry (behind barn doors), and new walk-in pantry off kitchen. Replaced with granite flooring.
- Essentially gutted the entire kitchen/great room into the dining room. (removed wall between where the stove/oven originally sat) The mirrored mini-bar (in the dining room) was completely updated.
- The new wine grotto/bar area includes a sink as well as 2 wine cooler/refrigerators. This was created where the original refrigerator and pantry were located.
- Created two separate islands, both with sinks, one with two dishwashers
- Installed clients high-end appliances and custom cabinetry
The total project took less than 4 months!
Here are some of the before and after photos. You can click or tap to enlarge the images below:
Here are some additional “after” photos from the job:
Built-in Custom Bar Area
Custom Table Bar
Built-in Media Center with Custom Barn Doors
You can see some of the “before” pics below:
If you’re interested in kitchen or home remodeling work and you’re in the greater San Diego area give Greyhound a call today for a free estimate! You can reach us at (800) 568.7108 or leave us your information here.
Greyhound General’s latest project was a home remodel in Encinitas, CA. This exterior makeover consisted of several key highlights, including
- 2 new bedrooms
- New laundry room
- New bathroom
- Family room extension
- New garage and driveway
- New stucco and fencing
In addition to the quality work, one of the highlights of this project was the fact that it was completed in only two months!
Here are some of the transformations for this remodeling project:
If you’d like to learn more about remodeling your home then give Greyhound a call today at 800-568-7108. You can also leave us a note here.
One of Greyhound General’s most recent projects was a unique one: a remodel of a dance studio in San Diego. You can see some of the “before” photos below. Scroll down to the the transformation in our “after” photos.
Take a look at the transformation with the “after” photos below…
To learn more or to request a free consultation just leave us a message here. You can also call Greyhound directly at 800-568-7108.
One of Greyhound’s most recent projects involved a beautiful home in Cardiff-by-the-Sea. This project was primarily a backyard remodel, including the installation of privacy fencing, a BBQ area fire bowl and more.
The project also involved some other work. In addition to a full interior paint job, Greyhound also installed a new front driveway. Take a look at some more stunning photos below.
If you’d like to check out some more backyard remodels by Greyhound click here. To learn more or to request a free consultation just leave us a message here. You can also call Greyhound directly at 800-568-7108.
Out with the old and in with the new! Greyhound General is at it again! They’ve finished up yet another kitchen remodel for a San Diego family.
You can check out the amazing transformation below. Here are some of the “before” images…
And the result? Check out the new:
- counter tops
- and more…
If you’d like to transform your kitchen then talk to Greyhound General today. Just send us your information or give us a call at 800-568-7108 to schedule your free consultation!
Greyhound General has been busy with several kitchen remodels around the San Diego area. The latest project involved a home in San Marcos. Here’s what the kitchen looked like pre-remodel:
Here are some of the details of this kitchen remodel:
- remove non-bearing walls
- installed a larger window
- updated counter tops
- updated cabinets
- much more…
And the finished product? Check out the results of this kitchen remodel that was completed in only 20 days!
If you’d like to learn more about Greyhound General’s remodeling services, or you’re interested in a free consultation, leave us a note here or call 800-568-7108.
Greyhound’s latest project was a backyard transformation for a home in Carlsbad. The design was done by Laura Wireman of Innerspace Designs, and Greyhound provided the actual building plans, permits and engineering.
Some of the projects highlights are:
- steel pavilion
- palapa: powder coated steel with “Hardi siding”
- landscape lighting
- fireplace: using natural gas
The palapa weighed 1,900 lbs and the support bolder was over one ton, so that in itself made the project a little more challenging. You can see this incredible transformation here:
Special thanks to our sub-contractors and designers, including the aforementioned Laura Wireman; PoolSpecs of San Diego, who constructed the spa; and National Quarries in San Marcos, who provided the granite and did an incredible job on the BBQ countertop, the round palapa bar top, and supporting bolder.
If you’d like to learn more about remodeling your backyard then leave Greyhound a message here, or call us at 800-568-7108.
One of Greyhound’s most recent projects was a kitchen and bathroom remodel in the Scripps Ranch area of San Diego.
Here are some of the kitchen remodel highlights:
- new cabinets go all the way up to the 9’ ceiling line for additional storage
- very modern, sleek and minimalist kitchen look & feel, which is becoming more popular in San Diego
Here are some of the bathroom remodel highlights:
- concrete shower and floor
- ¾” thick glass counter tops lit thru the edges with LED strip lighting
- Ipe wood bench that appears to have no visible means of support underneath (used a stainless steel angle iron bracket which we attached to the studs). Welded to that bracket were 1-1/4” stainless steel all thread that was drilled thru the individual Ipe boards at the spacer blocks. The bench actually goes through the glass shower wall (the glass was notched out for the bench)
- the vanities also are “floating” and are supported by brackets coming out of the wall (no legs)
If you’d like to learn more about updating or upgrading your kitchen or bathroom talk to Greyhound General today. We serve the greater San Diego are, and we’d be happy to come out and give you a free estimate. Just fill out the form here or call 800-568-7108.
Greyhound General’s latest work is an amazing home remodel of a early 1920’s home in Mission Hills. The house, despite it’s beautiful view of the San Diego bay, had very little work done to it since it was constructed.
The project involved:
- stripping the house to the studs
- pushing out the lower floor by 10′ to enlarge the master bedroom and bathroom
- relocating most of the interior rooms of the house (including the kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms)
- extensive engineering (beams on the roof) was required to eliminate many of the walls on the second floor. This created one large open room for the living room and kitchen
- pushed out the living room on the second floor to make it larger
- added extremely high-quality bath and kitchen accessories, including cantina doors, wine grotto in the original part of the basement, exterior deck with glass rails, new windows and more!
As you’ll see by the following video, our description of the work doesn’t quite do it justice. Just see for yourself this amazing transformation:
Greyhound General is at it again with another San Diego remodel. This project was in the Clairemont area of San Diego and it involved a an exterior home remodel as well as an interior kitchen remodel. Check out the before photo below…
The project involved moving the garage and adding on to the existing house. As you can see int he after photo below the siding, roofing and paint job were also updated.
If you’re looking to update or remodel your home, and your in the Clairemont area, or any area of San Diego, please leave Greyhound General a message here, or call us directly at 800-568-7108.